Find Us On :

Dreamgirl Womens Makin' Waves Sexy Sailor Costume

Show more

Title : Dreamgirl Womens Makin' Waves Sexy Sailor Costume

Description:
Spice up the night on Halloween for the woman. I've always wanted to be a sexy little sailor for halloween!, I like the material and everything fits right. But its a bit shorter than I expected I'm only 5'3 and it feel like its a bit too short. I guess if you really look at the model it just barely comes down past her crotch and butt and thats how it is... I had to go out and by a pair of spanx to wear under it just so I people didnt see my butt all night. Besides that its pretty much what you see in the pic.


Dreamgirl Womens Makin' Waves Sexy Sailor Costume

Responses to : Dreamgirl Womens Makin' Waves Sexy Sailor Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment